2022 Fee Schedule Update
To: All Providers
Contracts affected: Commercial and Medicare Advantage
Our annual fee schedule update will take effect on October 1, 2022. Updates include some incremental increases throughout the fee schedule to align with Highmark’s fee schedules. There are no decreases.
Fee schedules are divided into two sections: “Primary Care” and “Other,” so primary care providers (PCPs) and specialists/all other provider types can find the fee schedules that apply to their day-to-day work quickly.
There are currently two ways for you to access the updated fee schedules:
Accessing Fee Schedules on the Highmark Provider Resource Center (PRC)
To access fee schedules on the PRC:
- Log on to NaviNet, click “Health Plans” on the top menu, and select “Highmark Blue Shield of Northeastern New York” under “My Plans.”
- Then, on the “Workflows for this Plan” left sidebar, click “Resource Center,” which will take you to the secure PRC for your specific region.
- On the secure PRC, click “Claims, Payment & Reimbursement” on the left sidebar. Click “Fee Schedule Information” on the drop-down menu.
Accessing Fee Schedules on the Legacy Provider Dashboard
To access Fee Schedules on the legacy bsneny.com provider dashboard:
- On the HEALTHeCOMMUNITY dashboard, click the Highmark Blue Shield of Northeastern New York application tile.
- From there, you will be directed to the Provider Dashboard homepage where you can click the Fee Schedule button.
If you have any questions, please contact Provider Network Management and Operations at 518-220-5601.
Working with Us
We want to hear from you! Have a topic request for the next Blue Bulletin? Email us
Stay in Touch! Sign up to receive emails for provider news and information