Provider Credentialing Process
How do Providers Become Part of Our Network?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a participating provider with BlueShield of Northeastern New York. We value your business and strive to provide quality service to our providers and members.
Providers can enroll in our health plan by completing the Universal Credentialing Application with CAQH, the Council for Affordable Quality Health Care.
How it Works:
Follow this link to access the Universal Provider DataSource
- Under Providers, click 'Go to the Universal Provider DataSource' and login.
- Enter your CAQH Provider ID (if you don't know it, call CAQH at 1-888-599-1771).
- Enter or update your information.
- Authorize BlueShield of Northeastern NY to access your information electronically.
- If you do not have a CAQH application, follow the link below to download a CAQH roster form.
Complete the form below and return to the fax number provided.
The CAQH Universal Credentialing Application is our data source for recredentialing. As such, it is important that you keep your information on CAQH current. Update your CAQH application regularly with license(s), malpractice, demographic information, disclosure questions and attest to the accuracy of the information in the application.
Meet our ProviderFirst services team and learn which team member is in your territory.
Medicare Advantage Provider Education Attestation
Review the Medicare Education documents, and sign the attestation form
Done with your credentialing application? Ready to start the contracting process?
Give us a call: 1-800-666-4627