Personal Health Advocate Services
Extra help when you need it most
Health issues can come up at any time. When they do, we're here to help—quickly, confidentially, and at no cost to you. Our clinicians are available to answer questions about symptoms, medications, and health conditions for non-urgent concerns.
- Help you find hospitals, doctors, and dentists
- Research health care costs
- Assist you with scheduling appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Untangle claims, billing, and payment issues
- Provide information about elder care
- Request transfers of medical records, x-rays, and lab results
- Offer clinical support to explain health conditions and answer questions about symptoms and medications
- And much more
To get started, call the number listed on the back of your member ID card. We're here to help.