New Blue Total Health Package
Our Blue Total Health package provides you with the additional benefits and preventive services you want and need to help you live a healthy lifestyle.
Preventive dental coverage includes reimbursement for up to two cleanings, two exams, and one set of X-rays annually.5 This benefit requires no network and can be used at any dental provider.
- $15 copay per service
$100 annual allowance on frames, lenses, and contacts through an EyeMed provider
$25 annual routine eye exam through an EyeMed provider
Save thousands on hearing aids through TruHearing.
- $699 or $999 per unit4
- $45 annual routine hearing exam through a TruHearing provider
SilverSneakers no-cost fitness benefit with access to 16,000+ fitness locations nationwide.
Rewards for preventive services
Earn up to $60 for annual preventive services including annual wellness visit, colon cancer screening, and breast cancer screening.5 Up to $60 total or one $20 Prepaid Card per service.
Low- or no-cost vaccines
$0 copay for preventive vaccines including flu, pneumonia, and hepatitis
Coverage for shingles vaccine with Tier 1 copay (copays vary by plan)
Part B diabetic monitoring supplies
$0 Part B diabetic monitoring supplies including lancets, glucose monitors, and test strips
Unless otherwise noted, costs shown are for services received in-network.
1. Preventive cleanings do not include periodontal cleanings (commonly referred to by dentists as deep cleaning or scaling and root planing)
2. $25 allowance per quarter up to $100 annually. Limit of one order per quarter. OTC drugs are obtained through online, mail-in order form, or by phone and delivered to the member's home.
3. In order for your service to be in-network you must see an EyeMed participating provider.
4. Our plans cover one routine hearing exam per year with a TruHearing® provider. Please call TruHearing to verify your benefit and schedule a hearing exam. Coverage is for select models only.
5. Annual wellness visit, breast cancer screening, and colon cancer screening are covered by any doctor in our network as part of your member benefits. If other services are performed by your doctor at the same visit, you may have a higher copay.
Looking for another plan?
BlueShield of Northeastern New York (BSNENY) is a division of HealthNow New York Inc., an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. BSNENY complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-833-735-4515 (TTY 711). 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-833-735-4515 (TTY 711)
Content last updated October 1, 2019.