Care at Home℠
When you have multiple medical needs, coordinating everything you need can be exhausting. At BlueShield of Northeastern New York, we want to help you have less to worry about. Our goal is to keep you healthy, and at home. We want to help you spend less time in hospital emergency rooms, waiting rooms, or urgent care.
We have partnered with Landmark Health to offer Care at Home℠ - a no-cost, in-home service that complements your doctor's treatment plan, and assists you and any family members or friends who may be involved in your care. Landmark Health is a physician group that specializes in making house calls and delivering team-based care to people with multiple medical needs.
Care at Home℠ can help:
- Schedule and prepare for appointments.
- Make sure you have your medications, and teach you the best way to take them.
- Identify early signs of worsening health to avoid emergency room visits or hospital stays.
- Find additional resources and services to keep you healthy at home.
The Value of Care at Home℠
- Traditional house calls - unrushed care in the comfort of your home
- Receive care from a team of health professionals
- Available 24/7 - we will be at your home within 60 minutes of your call - including weekends and holidays
- Care is coordinated with your primary doctor
- No cost to you
Learn more about the value of Care at Home™ by viewing our program brochure.
Care at Home℠ professionals
You will continue to see your own primary care doctor, but will also have the support of a team of health care professionals including:
- Doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses
- Physician assistants
- Behavioral health providers
- Dieticians and social workers
Do you have questions on Care at Home℠?
Call 1-844-300-0509 (TTY 711), Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
BlueShield of Northeastern New York is a Medicare Advantage plan with a Medicare contract and enrollment depends on contract renewal. A division of HealthNow Inc., an independent license of the BlueCross BlueShield Association.
Other Pharmacies/Physicians/Providers are available in our network.
Care at Home℠ is offered through Landmark Health, an independent company that provides in-home medical services for eligible BlueShield members.
BlueShield of Northeastern New York (BSNENY) is a Medicare Advantage plan with a Medicare contract and enrollment depends on contract renewal. BSNENY is a division of HealthNow New York Inc., an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. BSNENY complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-833-735-4515 (TTY 711). 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-833-735-4515 (TTY 711)
Content Last Updated December 13, 2018