With our case management program, you never have to face extensive, long-term illnesses and injuries alone. Case management is a voluntary program, provided at no extra cost to members. We are dedicated to ensuring our members receive all the necessary health services needed to live a healthy life.
- Have a qualifying complex, chronic, or rare condition
- Are at risk for developing a complex or serious medical condition, which may be determined by a member's answers to the Health Risk Assessment that he or she completes
- Have been involved in an accident or other catastrophic health event
- Need assistance managing acute or chronic health care needs
Case managers can offer patients:
- Help navigating the health care system
- Assistance identifying, implementing, and monitoring health care needs
- Education on their health condition and medication(s)
- Help eliminate barriers to receiving medical care
- Resources available in the community
- Coordination of services such as home health, skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehabilitation, hospice, durable medical equipment, and more
- Assistance with care plans
- Contact to check on the patient and answer questions
Specific programs our case managers can help you with include:
- Right Start Prenatal Program
- Transplant management
- Palliative care
- Complex case management
- HIV and AIDS
- Chronic kidney disease
Take control of your health and treat your conditions. Call our case management services at 1-877-878-8785, option 2, to get more information or to speak with a case manager.
Health Care Services
Worksite Wellness Toolkit
We're your partner in health. We'll help employers maximize their investment, control costs, and enhance employee health.
Need a Doctor?
We know a few. Find a doctor, hospital, or medical procedure locally or nationwide.
Access $0 copay* preventive services with your plan, including annual routine physical, diabetes screening, autism screening for children at 18 and 24 months, and more.