As a Highmark Blue Shield of Northeastern New York Medicare Advantage member, TruHearing™ is your vendor for routine hearing exams and hearing aids. You can call TruHearing™ to ask questions about your hearing benefits, schedule appointments, or find a provider. It is important to remember that you must schedule all appointments for routine hearing exams and hearing aids through TruHearing™ in order to access your plan covered benefits. Your hearing care program includes:
- Enjoy natural, life-like sound in virtually all listening situations
- Hear speech clearly, even in noisy environments
- Stream audio and phone calls directly to your ears from your smartphone1
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing hearing consultant
- Local, professional care from an accredited provider in your area
- A hearing exam plus three follow-up visits for fitting and adjustments
Help Along Your Way
- A worry-free purchase with a 45-day trial and 3-year warranty
- 48 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
Looking to find a participating provider?
Participating provider locations can be found in our provider directory.
1 Smartphone compatible hearing aids connect directly to iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch® devices. Connectivity also available to many Android® phones with use of a phone clip accessory.
Frequently Used Tools
*If you would like a copy of the provider directory mailed to you, please call customer service at 1-800-329-2792, TTY 711. We are available Oct. 1 - Mar. 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week; Apr. 1 - Sept. 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mon. - Fri.