Skip to main content

Silver Destination 65

Our Silver plans offer a wide variety of coverage options at competitive premiums  If you’re relatively healthy and want to balance your monthly premium with out-of-pocket costs, check out a Silver plan.

Plans are based on four metal level, reflecting the percentage of costs covered. Generally, with each descending metal level, the monthly premium goes down, while the out-of-pocket cost-share goes up. This Silver standard plan premium covers 70% of costs. The remaining 30% are out-of-pocket costs. 

All premiums listed represent coverage for dependents up to age 26.  2021 plans will be available for purchase beginning on November 1, 2020.

You are viewing estimated values for an individual.
Use the subsidy calculator to enter your own information for a more accurate estimate

Silver Destination 65

Premium covers of costs

Your Estimated Monthly Premium $583.26 (for individuals)

In-Network Deductible
Individual $1,800.00 Family $3,600.00

Enroll Now
Individual Individual & Child(ren) Individual & Spouse Family
Monthly Cost $583.26 $991.54 $1,166.52 $1,662.29

Silver Destination 65 Plan Details

Stethoscope Icon

Primary Care Doctor/Specialist

Primary Care Doctor Specialist
$0 after deductible $40 after deductible
light bulb icon

Use our new Find a Doctor tool to discover if your doctor, specialist, or facility are in-network.

If they are not in-network, you can search to find one that is in our network of providers. 

Prescription Bottle Icon

Prescription Drugs

Tier 1 $5 not subject to deductible
Tier 2 $50 not subject to deductible
Tier 3 50% not subject to deductible
Generic Oral Contraceptives Covered in full
Mail Order Drugs 2.5 Copays / 90-day supply
Hospital Icon

Surgery & Treatment

Inpatient hospital $370 per day for 4 days per admission after deductible
Outpatient hospital $425 after deductible

Emergency

Emergency Room $90 after deductible
Ambulance $90 after deductible
Urgent Care $65 after deductible
Tooth Icon

Diabetic Care

Drugs Supplies
$0 after deductible $0 after deductible
Light bulb
Team up with one of our health coaches to learn how to manage your diabetes.
Cross and Shield Icon

Benefits of Blue

More than 50 free preventive services:

 

  • Well-child visit
  • Annual checkup
  • Blood pressure screening
  • Cholesterol screening
  • Breast cancer mammography screening
  • Osteoporosis screening for women over age 60
  • Breast-feeding support
  • Autism screening for children under 24 months
  • Colorectal cancer screening
  • Diet counseling
  • Lead screening for children at risk of exposure
  • Adolescent alcohol and drug use assessments
  • Free immunizations, including influenza, measles, mumps, tetanus, and more
Light bulb
Learn more about our preventive services.

Free, personalized health coaching:

As a member, you have access to our health coaching team of registered nurses, nutritionists, and exercise experts who will work one-on-one with you and your family to answer questions, develop personal health plans, and connect you with the resources you need.

Personal health navigator:

This unique resource is available to you and your family members - even those who don't have BlueCross BlueShield.

$250 Wellness Debit Card:

Use your wellness debit card on your favorite health and wellness activities. You can purchase gym memberships, massage therapy, sports camps, Fitbit products, and more.

Your information 24/7:

Log into your account to compare treatment options and health care costs, change your doctor, reorder prescriptions, and much more. 

Explore Plan Details

Individual & Family Questions?

We're here to help!

1-800-700-8482

Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. 
Saturday & Sunday: Closed 

Other Coverage