Skip to main content

Platinum Standard

Our Platinum plans feature the lowest deductibles, copays, and cost-shares. Although you'll have a higher monthly premium, a Platinum plan would work well if you receive medical care frequently and want to pay less for ongoing health care services. 

Plans are based on four metal levels, reflecting the percentage of costs covered. Generally, with each descending metal level, the monthly premium goes down, while the out-of-pocket cost-share goes up. This Platinum standard plan premium covers 90% of costs. The remaining 10% are out-of-pocket costs. 

All premiums listed represent coverage for dependents up to age 26.  2019 plans will be available for purchase beginning on November 1, 2018.

You are viewing estimated values for an individual.
Use the subsidy calculator to enter your own information for a more accurate estimate

Platinum Standard

Premium covers 90% of costs

Your Estimated Monthly Premium $848.44 (for individuals)

In-Network Deductible
Individual $0.00 Family $0.00

Individual Individual & Child(ren) Individual & Spouse Family
Monthly Cost $848.44 $1,442.35 $1,696.88 $2,418.05

Doctors

Primary Care Doctor Specialist
$15  $35
Light bulb

Use our new Find a Doctor tool to discover if your doctor, specialist, or facility are in-network.

If they are not in-network, you can search to find one that is in our network of providers. 

Prescription Drugs

Tier 1 $10 
Tier 2 $30 
Tier 3 $60
Generic Oral Contraceptives Covered in full
Mail Order Drugs 2.5 Copays / 90-day supply

Surgery & Treatment

Inpatient hospital $500 
Outpatient hospital $100 

Emergency Care

Emergency Room $100 
Ambulance $100 
Urgent Care $55

Diabetic Services

Drugs Supplies
$15 $15
Light bulb
Team up with one of our health coaches to learn how to manage your diabetes.

Plan Perks

What's included
 

More than 50 free preventive services:

 

  • Well-child visit
  • Annual checkup
  • Blood pressure screening
  • Cholesterol screening
  • Breast cancer mammography screening
  • Osteoporosis screening for women over age 60
  • Breast-feeding support
  • Autism screening for children under 24 months
  • Colorectal cancer screening
  • Diet counseling
  • Lead screening for children at risk of exposure
  • Adolescent alcohol and drug use assessments
  • Free immunizations, including influenza, measles, mumps, tetanus, and more
Light bulb
Learn more about our preventive services.

Free, personalized health coaching:

As a member, you have access to our health coaching team of registered nurses, nutritionists, and exercise experts who will work one-on-one with you and your family to answer questions, develop personal health plans, and connect you with the resources you need.

Personal health navigator:

This unique resource is available to you and your family members - even those who don't have BlueCross BlueShield.

$250 Wellness Debit Card:

Use your wellness debit card on your favorite health and wellness activities. You can purchase gym memberships, massage therapy, sports camps, Fitbit products, and more.

Your information 24/7:

Log into your account to compare treatment options and health care costs, change your doctor, reorder prescriptions, and much more. 

Contracts and Resources