Skip to main content

Gold Destination 65

Our Gold plans offer a robust level of coverage with lower deductibles, copays, and other cost-shares. If you visit your doctor and receive medical care regularly, consider a Gold plan. The Gold plan's higher monthly premium covers more health care costs and makes your expenses more predictable. 

Plans are based on four metal levels, reflecting the percentage of costs covered. Generally, with each descending metal level, the monthly premium goes down while the out-of-pocket-cost-share goes up. This Gold plan premium covers 80% of costs. The remaining 20% are out-of-pocket costs. 

All premiums listed represent coverage for dependents up to age 26.  2021 plans will be available for purchase beginning on November 1, 2020.

You are viewing estimated values for an individual.
Use the subsidy calculator to enter your own information for a more accurate estimate

Gold Destination 65

Premium covers of costs

Your Estimated Monthly Premium $749.51 (for individuals)

In-Network Deductible
Individual $500.00 Family $1,000.00

Enroll Now
Individual Individual & Child(ren) Individual & Spouse Family
Monthly Cost $749.51 $1,274.17 $1,499.02 $2,136.10

Gold Destination 65 Plan Details

Stethoscope Icon

Primary Care Doctor/Specialist

Primary Care Doctor Specialist
$0 after deductible $26 after deductible
light bulb icon

Use our new Find a Doctor tool to discover if your doctor, specialist, or facility are in-network.

If they are not in-network, you can search to find one that is in our network of providers. 

Prescription Bottle Icon

Prescription Drugs

Tier 1 $5 not subject to deductible
Tier 2 $50 not subject to deductible
Tier 3 50% not subject to deductible
Generic Oral Contraceptives Covered in full
Mail Order Drugs 2.5 Copays / 90-day supply
Hospital Icon

Inpatient/Outpatient Services

Surgery & Treatment

Inpatient hospital $225 per day for 4 days after admission after deductible
Outpatient hospital $200 after deductible


Emergency Room $90 after deductible
Ambulance $90 after deductible
Urgent Care $65 after deductible
Tooth Icon

Diabetic Care

Drugs Supplies
$0 after deductible $0 after deductible
Light bulb
Team up with one of our health coaches to learn how to manage your diabetes.
Cross and Shield Icon

Benefits of Blue

More than 50 free preventive services:


  • Well-child visit
  • Annual checkup
  • Blood pressure screening
  • Cholesterol screening
  • Breast cancer mammography screening
  • Osteoporosis screening for women over age 60
  • Breast-feeding support
  • Autism screening for children under 24 months
  • Colorectal cancer screening
  • Diet counseling
  • Lead screening for children at risk of exposure
  • Adolescent alcohol and drug use assessments
  • Free immunizations, including influenza, measles, mumps, tetanus, and more
Light bulb
Learn more about our preventive services.

Free, personalized health coaching:

As a member, you have access to our health coaching team of registered nurses, nutritionists, and exercise experts who will work one-on-one with you and your family to answer questions, develop personal health plans, and connect you with the resources you need.

Personal health navigator:

This unique resource is available to you and your family members - even those who don't have BlueCross BlueShield.

$250 Wellness Debit Card:

Use your wellness debit card on your favorite health and wellness activities. You can purchase gym memberships, massage therapy, sports camps, Fitbit products, and more.

Your information 24/7:

Log into your account to compare treatment options and health care costs, change your doctor, reorder prescriptions, and much more. 

Explore Plan Details

Individual & Family Questions?

We're here to help!


Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. 
Saturday & Sunday: Closed 

Other Coverage