Skip to main content

Gold Contracts

Our Gold plans offer a robust level of coverage with lower deductibles, copays, and other cost-shares. If you visit your doctor and receive medical care regularly, consider a gold plan. Their higher monthly premiums cover more health care costs and make your expenses more predictable.

The Gold plan premium covers 80% of costs. The remaining 20% are out-of-pocket costs.

You can purchase a Gold plan through BlueShield of Northeastern New York, or in the marketplace through New York State of Health. Please view the corresponding contracts below, based on where your plan was acquired.

2019 Contracts from BlueShield of Northeastern New York (OFF Exchange)

2019 Contracts from the New York State of Health (ON Exchange)

Ready to Enroll?

Contact a Navigator at the New York State of Health to assist with your enrollment in a 2018 and 2019 Qualified Health Plan. If you would like to enroll in coverage for December 1, 2018, contact the call center at 1-800-700-8482