Group Payment Options
BlueShield of Northeastern New York offers a quick and easy way to manage your health plan and pay your premiums. In an effort to better serve our employers, we offer online billing and payment capabilities for Group Administrators.
Pay Online With eBilling
Benefits of eBilling
Managing premium invoices and payments is easier than ever
- Go paperless and manage premium invoices online
- View balances and schedule convenient automatic deductions to never miss a payment
- Remit, view, and track payment history
- Export billing information to Excel or PDF
How It Works
- Premium invoices are generated approximately seven days before the end of each month for the following month’s invoice. Full payment is required. You can avoid paying two months of premiums by paying online before the next month’s invoice is generated.
- Set up online payments with a checking or savings account (credit card accounts are not accepted).
- If you choose auto-pay, funds will be withdrawn on the 26th of the month prior to the month you are paying for. (Example: Payment for June 1 coverage will be withdrawn on May 26.) If not, the group has to manually process their payment each month.
Pay By Mail
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 644366
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-4366